NUK Blue Elephant Design (0-6 Month) Latex Soother Twin Pack:
NUK Soothers have an orthodontic shape that promotes healthy oral development and are available in two cute designs.
NUK Soothers have a specially designed orthodontic shape that adapts to baby's mouth which helps to exercise the lips, tongue and facial muscles to promote the healthy development of their teeth and jaw. That is ensured by the narrow, flat and thin baglet. The Soother baglet is made from latex which is a natural material that can age more quickly. The natural ageing is however a good indicator as to when the soothers needs to be replaced. Latex is popular with many parents because it is softer and more flexible which can make it easier for some babies to adapt to, it is also more bite resistant. The NUK Air System helps to ensure the mouthpiece remains soft and flexible, and integrated grooves enable saliva to flow away from baby’s mouth, preventing skin irritations. It minimises the pressure on the little teeth and jaw and leaves the tongue enough free space for natural sucking movements – two more reasons why the NUK Soother is highly rated and at the same time recommended by midwives, paediatricians and orthodontists.
• Anatomically-designed mouth shield with flat button to avoid pressure marks when baby is lying on their tummy or their side and with practical ring
• Thinner and narrower teat neck – reduces pressure on jaws and teeth
• Flatter baglet and smoother underside – allows plenty of room for natural sucking movements
• Natural shape based on a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding
• Pack contains 2 x Latex soothers, in a reusable storage case
• BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Pack contains 2 x Latex soothers in a reusable storage case
• Size 1, suitable for 0-6 months
The handy resuable storage case can be used to keep the soothers safe and clean but also hygienically clean the soothers with steam in the microwave.
To sterilise soothers we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steriliser (dishwasher sterilisation is not recommended as this can cause material damage).